Monday, October 17, 2016

Letter #54 from Australia

July 31, 2016

Dear Family & Friends,

          So to be honest with you, this is going to be really short and really boring because not a lot happened this week! Elder Swenson and I spent a lot of week outside of our area helping out some struggling missionaries in our zone! It was a lot of fun and we were able to help them out, but because we weren't in our area, we didn't have a lot of time to see our investigators! But, they are all doing really well! Heavenly Father has blessed them and they are reading the scriptures and praying and keeping all of the commitments that we have invited them to do! The Wharemate's are doing to well and are working really hard to be baptized on the 27th of this month! (August) Brother Wharemate is preparing himself to baptize them and he will be receiving the Melchizedek Priesthood at stake conference the weekend before the baptism! 

          Liam is doing great as well and we weren't able to meet with him this past week, but he still is keeping his commitments! He is praying really hard to Heavenly Father about when he should be baptized! He keeps saying that he knows that his answer is coming soon! Everyone is doing great and we are so happy! We will be working really hard this week to find new investigators to start teaching and hopefully next week, I will have some miracles to tell you all about! 

          Of course my mission is going by way too fast, but I found a motivating scripture verse this past week in studies that has really helped me. It is found in Doctrine & Covenants 121:29. It reminded me to continue to do all that I can to serve my mission valiantly. I love being a missionary and working hard to help others come to Jesus Christ! I know that this church is true and that if we will endure to the end in anything, trials, sickness, pain, life, or our callings, we will have the same promise found in that verse! All things will be given to us, because we have endured valiantly for the gospel of Jesus Christ! 

          I love you all and hope you have a blessed and safe week! If you ever need anything, advice, encouragement, help, or a friend to talk too, email me and I will always be there to help! I miss you all and love you heaps!


Elder Wheeler

​I found Hogwarts!!! Ha I didn't know it was in Australia! ​

No comments:

Post a Comment