Saturday, February 25, 2017

Letter #83 from Australia

February 19, 2017

Dear Family and Friends,

Well this past week has been a great and a sad week for my companions and myself!

I don't have too much time, so I will just give you a bullet list of what happened! 

-Elder Shreeve went home on Thursday to get the surgery on his knees. Pray for him!

-Elder Wiser and me found some investigators to start working with and we committed one of them to baptism on the 18th of March! 

-We had a zone conference with the whole Missionary Department from Salt Lake City!

-We began working with a lot of part member and less active families in the ward!

Sorry that this email is so short, but we have to go!

I love you all and know that this work is true and I am so happy to be apart of it!

Have a great week! 

Love,
Elder Wheeler
Elder Shreeve, Wiser and me...one last time!
Zone Conference with the Zone!
Went bowling last Pday and here is Elder Wiser dancing!
It was a really old and creepy bowling alley! Haha
Just look at the score screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment